Developing Microsoft Sharepoint Applications
By: ISHIR Marketing
The Microsoft SharePoint Applications helps architects and developers design, build and customize SharePoint applications that are both flexible and scalable.
SharePoint is a collaborative portal application allowing dashboard-style application components to be composited through the one interface. Often these component interfaces, otherwise known as portlets, are front pages into legacy applications. While users may initiate access to these applications through SharePoint, they are typically driven to the source application. Authentication and identity management are the hidden issues here. You can tailor SharePoint Web Services to fit your organizational needs. You learn to create and enhance new site functionality with hosted SharePoint Features. You also create sophisticated interconnected Web Parts that users can easily integrate with existing Solutions.
The goal of SharePoint portal application and SharePoint portal server is to help customers understand how to develop large scale, content-driven SharePoint applications that extend the value of existing line of business systems. It essentially focuses on three primary objectives:
- Large Scale – Show customers how to build a large scale SharePoint application. This includes guidance on building in the manageability, configuration, migration , integration and performance expected from large scale applications.
- Content Driven – More advanced SharePoint applications often include many sites and combine custom coded logic with created content. The guidance demonstrates areas like custom navigation and publishing, composing web parts with published information, and managing a consistent UI.
- Extend LOB Systems – Customizing SharePoint can aggregate and extend information from Line of Business systems to end users, enhancing structured business process with informal processes through collaboration. The guidance shows how to integrate security considerations into business services, and demonstrate how to create collaborative sites that help manage business events like incident escalations and order exceptions.
If you are interested in the sharepoint training, development of Applications using Microsoft Sharepoint Services, contact Ishir Infotech, Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and reputed SharePoint Experts and Consultants.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office