Want to learn about security and privacy in the Cloud?
Have you wanted a deeper understanding of how secure your data is in Cloud? You always might have some unanswered questions or doubts regards to security, compliance and privacy in Cloud and the best way to realize value from Cloud services.
The U.S. Microsoft Technology Center is organizing a series of webcasts to give you all that understanding and more. Titled ‘The Trusted Cloud’, the webcast series will have subject matter experts covering the following key areas:
- Security in Office 365 on 9th July
- Securing employee identity in Office 365 on 16th July
- Protecting data in Office 365 on 23rd July
- Securing mobile devices with Office 365 on 30th July
The time for all the above sessions will be 11am PDT. You can register for free for one or all the webcasts, depending on your preference. The webcast will be beneficial for IT admins, CIOs and people who are interested to learn about all the security and trust aspects related to data in Office 365.
There’s still time to register for the webcast series.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office