As per a recent post in Forbes, the mobile commerce industry will continue to grow at an incredible rate. The growth is soon likely to supersede desktop traffic. The astounding numbers show that globally the sales through mobiles, which were at $ 150 billion in 2014, will grow to more than $ 280 billion in 2015. The trends also depict that among the highest consumers of these mobile apps are millennials with females downloading and using shopping mobile apps more than males. The trend of mobile shopping is fast catching up with all age groups across all income levels.
With the increased competition, business owners are not only wondering how to get a mobile app developed but the real challenge is to get it noticed and popular. In the midst of millions of apps, how can a single app scream and ask for attention? How can it get ample limelight? Will a media coverage help or will word of mouth work better? If only you can get people to talk about your app. With all the competition, there is a lot of noise and there is no one ruler in the mobile application market.
So here are the seven marketing strategies that can get your mobile app the attention it needs.
1. Know your target audience – Participate in forums, online discussions and social media conversations to understand where your target audience exists. Once you are attentive to their needs, you can incorporate relevant features in the app. You can also get a selected audience to test the app before you launch it.
2. Competitor’s analysis – You can’t ignore what your competitors are doing. You may also like to follow some big players and incorporate what they are doing right.
3. Find you app’s USP – The uniqueness of your app will make it popular and appealing to the people. Spend time to identify the USP and create a strong spin around it.
4. Video – An introduction to your app with the help of a video is an extremely effective way to get the attention you need for your app.
5. Blog or Website – Promote your app with the help of a blog or make a promotional campaign on your website. Once you create either or both, you can promote it on social media channels
6. Plan the launch – You have to plan the pre-launch and launch of your app meticulously. Make a teaser campaign to generate curiosity amongst audience and then you can organize an event to launch it.
7. PR – You can choose to get a media coverage for your app. Ensure that the PR covers the key features and screenshots of you app so that people become aware of the benefits of downloading the app.
There are many other ways to make your mobile app popular. Another important way is to have your mobile app appear when somebody is searching for something related to your app so make sure you know all the right keywords for your mobile app.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.