Understanding Microsoft Azure, SQL Azure, Azure SDK
Microsoft SQL Azure
Microsoft SQL Azure Database is a cloud-based relational database service built on SQL Server technologies. It provides a highly available, scalable, multi-tenant database service hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. SQL Azure Database helps to ease provisioning and deployment of multiple databases. Developers do not have to install, setup, patch or manage any software. High availability and fault tolerance is built-in and no physical administration is required.
At ISHIR, we help clients for Microsoft SQL Azure Databases to:
- Build scalable, custom web applications, which is especially a need for small to mid-size businesses, hobbyist, and startups
- Build packaged line-of-business applications, which is attractive to traditional, SaaS ISVs and custom developers
- Build corporate departmental applications
- Consolidate multiple data sources in the Cloud and enable secure access from multiple locations, desktop and/or devices
Microsoft Windows Azure SDK
Windows Azure an operating system that serves as the development, run-time, and control environment, is a part of a set of new and existing technologies behind the cloud computing Azure Services Platform, a development and execution platform that runs end-user and corporate software on Microsoft’s own servers, accessible over the web. Microsoft launched its Windows Azure software development kit and Windows Azure tools which supports these developing and deploying platform services containing multiple web and worker roles.
We help clients on Microsoft Windows Azure SDK Service can meet all their requirements. Our services include:
- Evaluate the different cloud models available
- Unbiased approach to selecting the best cloud strategy
- Learn the best way to test/prototype cloud within your organization
- Assess the risks of moving data and applications outside of your organization
- Achieve greater level of organization agility.
Microsoft Windows Azure Services
Microsoft’s Azure Services Platform is a group of cloud technologies, each providing a specific set of services to application developers. The Azure Services Platform can be used both by applications running in the cloud and by applications running on local systems.
Using Azure Services Platform, we provide services for:
- Scalable computation and storage to user applications and to other Azure Services Platform components
- .NET Services to coordinate user login credentials across differing security schemes and offer distributed infrastructure services
- SQL Services provide data storage for applications running in the cloud and in corporate data centers
- Live Services allow users to coordinate data across all of their devices and selectively share data with friends and associates