Xamarin is a California-based software company, which is owned by Microsoft to create cross-platform implementations for CLI (Common Language Infrastructure) and Microsoft.NET.
With the help of Xamarin, application developers can easily write their native iOS, Android or Windows applications. It has tools to provide them with a native user interface as well, so that the developers can share their code on multiple platforms that include Windows or macOS. Xamarin.Forms is expandable and lets the software developers from across the world integrate platform specific features that incorporate the use of the Messaging Centre, the dependency services and custom renderers.
We provide the following services for Xamarin.Forms:
- Cross-platform consulting for mobile
- Solid native features alongwith .NET class libraries
- Secure code sharing process
- Xamarin migration services
- Interactive mobile development services for multiple platforms
- Powerful apps with native UI control
- Cross-platform support
ISHIR has a team of experienced Xamarin programmers, developers and experts. We have supported clients from all over the globe and helped them to meet their requirements of cross-platform independency using Xamarin.Forms.