Get your project on track and reach your project goals with ISHIR’s project rescue services
Projects can seemingly fail or be in jeopardy due to many reasons. Lack of communication, low quality software, budget overrun and other such reasons related to technology or resources. It’s not a new situation for outsourced software development projects and get stalled midway.
ISHIR can help you reinstate the project and meet your project goals within the expected timeframe. We can quickly analyze the root cause of the issues, draw feasible recommendations, re-estimate project timelines, recommend any improvement to software architecture and set up project management and development framework to ensure speedy and high-quality project delivery.
7 common issues that stagnate software development projects
- Scope is not defined clearly
- Lack of the right skills
- Project vision is not clearly defined
- Lack of project ownership and leadership
- Lack of communication
- Lack of transparency
- Poor software quality
Why choose ISHIR for your project rescue needs?
- Experienced and learned technical professionals who are adept at agile software development practices
- Complete project transparency with visibility to project risks, day-to-day progress and action on slip ups and progress
- Quick delivery of software modules that are fully tested and reviewed
- Regular and clear client communication and project status updates