This cross platform technology solution is changing the way we build mobile applications and has eliminated the need to create different apps for different platforms, such as iOS, Android and Windows. Today we are able to build mobile apps quickly than ever before using our present web development skills. No doubt, the benefits of this framework are numerous, yet you need to consider a few things before you launch in to PhoneGap, as described below:
- Access to Multiple Devices for Testing: Since developing for cross platform has become a lot easier now, developers will need access to multiple devices for testing. These days a number of initiatives are present to make physical device testing easier for developers.
- Can be Inefficient When Working for Native Applications: This cross platform mobile app development tool can perform inefficiently when compared to other programs based on native languages. To put it in other words, though PhoneGap allows apps that are compatible for cross platform mobile development, but for hybrid apps the method of app development aims for vast compatibility and the created app does not perform as well as others.
- Does Not Support All Built-In Features: PhoneGap does not support all built-in phone features on the Blackberry platform or access to the storage on Bada.
- Need to Develop for the Brand: An app that is styled using iOS conventions will not look as engaging on an Android device and vice-versa. Therefore, rather than styling to a device, you should focus on styling to your brand.
- Data Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing