By: ISHIR Marketing
The launch of Windows Azure has coincided with the launch of the entire cloud computing initiative from Microsoft, marks the traditional software giant’s biggest move into the Internet cloud and into the software-as-a-service business model.
Azure ties Microsoft’s existing software development tools into a platform for deploying applications in the cloud, competing with Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine and others. Given all the discussion of whether businesses can depend on the cloud, one of Azure’s big selling points will probably be its touted reliability. Microsoft says that Azure builds the management into the platform and the applications themselves.
The Windows Azure Fabric provides an Internet-scale hosting environment that lives on Microsoft’s data centers. The hosting environment provides a runtime execution environment for managed code, and might in the future include support for native code. The fabric handles load balancing and resource management and automatically manages the life cycle of a service based on requirements established by the owner of the service. The developer specifies the service topology, the number of instances to deploy, and any other necessary configuration settings. The fabric deploys the service and manages upgrades and failures.
A Windows Azure service is built from one or more roles which define a component to run in the execution environment; within the fabric, a service may run one or more instances of a role. This is the base platform that provides a generic cloud computing platform for developers to host applications on. Currently there are two types of compute services that can be deployed on Azure:
* Web Role: This currently is a WebForms ASP.Net application or another words its a web application accessible via an HTTP and/or an HTTPS endpoint. A web role is hosted in an environment designed to support a subset of ASP.NET and Windows Communication Foundation technologies.
* Worker Role: A worker role is a background processing service. This is more like a Windows Service that is deployed on the cloud. A worker role may communicate with storage services and with other Internet-based services. It does not expose any external endpoints. A worker role can read requests from a queue defined in the Queue storage service. It can make outgoing connections but incoming connections are disallowed. But again you get the benefits of load balancing and failover.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.