Since last decade Cloud Computing has been emerging as a biggest technology in this competitive world. This has drastically changed the need of on-premise IT solutions. The cloud services are continuously becoming the requirement of every sector whether it is SME’s, healthcare, hospitality, automotive, non-profits or education. Cloud computing services are day by day engaging more businesses because of the fact that it offers substantial savings by reducing the IT infrastructure and maintenance cost. Businesses are also facing their heads towards this alluring service as they don’t need to store their data and maintain the servers as earlier. Now no physical storage space is required, they have the access to the cloud, rest all is the responsibility of the cloud service provider to manage, update and maintain the cloud servers on their part. As a result, cloud computing is continuously becoming the choice of all types of enterprises whether it is small or large.
As per a recent article on The New York Times it is clearly stated that,” the biggest tech giants including IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, and Google are expected to invest $1 billion annually in cloud computing in the upcoming years.”
So it is quite obvious that in 2014 we will see many large IT companies emerging with new cloud computing solutions. Hence probably we will be seeing increase in platforms of independent services. Some of the expected trends of cloud computing in 2014 are:
1. Virtualization comes as an emerging cloud: In 2014, companies are more inclined towards virtualization and adopting it as a new form of cloud computing. As the industry is shifting continuously to a new cloud platform, earlier from PC to server and now from server to internet. For this the entire infrastructure must be virtualized and centrally manageable. Hence it needs that the servers or the storage devices and the networking equipment should collectively behave like a “giant-machine” or a software-defined machine, where the applications may undertake high scalability.
2. Rise of Hybrid Clouds:
Finally it seems that the private and the public clouds are lacking behind by the emerging hybrid cloud. Hybrid Cloud combines the scalability of public cloud and the security of the private cloud. Hence raise the spirit of many companies to adopt a new cloud-based infrastructure with a range of customized solutions.
4. Expansion in BYOD movement:
Several companies are adopting a new approach named BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), which means the employees have to bring their own devices to access company resources like databases, emails, documents, files and applications. The BYOD movement recently hit the world and will continue to expand in 2014.
5. Rise in PaaS (Platform As A Service): With the expansion in cloud infrastructure and improvement in applications, we will see more companies adopting the PaaS in the future. Platform as a service allows the enterprises to lower IT costs however rapidly moving towards application development through testing and deployment.
6. Identity Management with More Security Policies: Although the cloud services offer high accessibility, scalability, and security but with the fast growing cloud based applications, businesses should re-consider the security policies. They must deal with identity management solutions to take along a new model of security to the cloud in this upcoming year.
7. Big Data As A New Cloud Service: After cloud computing and virtualization, big data is also rising as a new cloud based service. Many organizations are seeing big opportunities in “Big Data” Projects as they will get wide range of benefits from their Big Data efforts. In result of the Big Data, businesses are provided with their respective data which is stored on the cloud by the cloud service provider at a very nominal cost.
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.