By: ISHIR Marketing
Offshore software development is a practice that involves development of software products from offshore destinations.
Although the practice of outsourcing business requirements to offshore destinations is around for quite sometime, the outsourcing trend is targeted towards servicing. Most outsourced projects aim at employing overseas employees to do manual work or service oriented jobs. But slowly, there is a shift in this trend and businesses are looking at getting software products developed from overseas destinations. This trend partly results from the confidence gained with the success of previous business outsourcing projects.
One of the chief advantages of developing software overseas is its cost effectiveness. Though the costs spent on product utilities will be similar, the labor involved in developing it will be reduced in outsourcing it. Whenever there is a lack of competent in house labor to execute the development work and there is urgency to develop software, the best alternative could be remote software outsourcing. While outsourced software development is gaining momentum, some companies are still speculative about getting convincing work done from offshore development service providers. But using offshore software development services is a good practice if the service provider is chosen properly. Here are some tips that you can use in making that choice:
• Evaluate their proposal well. Proposals are a good way to analyze the competence of the service provider.
• Check for experience and expertise: If the company already has experience handling a project like yours, check the working of the product of possible. You can also look at the testimonials by other clients.You should also get details about who will be handling your project and know about the expertise of the people involved.
• Be clear about the deadline. You can sign the contract in a way that commits them to complete the assignment on time.
• Communication is very important when remote projects are involved. Make sure the company has a linear approach to communication.
- Data Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing