By: ISHIR Marketing
Internet has always attracted mavericks and entrepreneurs, and a rocky uncertain economice times make the freelance life more desirable due to lack of job opportunities (or at least more inevitable) than ever.
So what happens when your freelance business starts to grow?
How big can you get without getting bad?
How can freelancers and small teams compete with traditional agencies or larger digital interactive agency?
You can meet us at SXSW 2012 in Austin, Texas. Drop us a note at rkhanna at ishir.com, tweet us at @ishir or visit us at www.ishir.com
- Data Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing