Are you ready to make the journey into the cloud?
ISHIR offers Cloud Computing Services
If you want to meet your IT challenges by leveraging the benefits of cloud computing services, ISHIR is the best place to start. With more than 10 years of hands-on experience in IT outsourcing and innovation, ISHIR understands how to assess your needs, from both a business and technological perspective. ISHIR offers an array of services through its Cost Optimization practices that will help you assess, optimize, and consolidate your IT resources. You will then be able to make the move through a realistic assessment to see how Cloud Computing System can meet your requirements for today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Our services include:
- Evaluate the different cloud models available
- Unbiased approach to selecting the best cloud strategy
- Learn the best way to test/prototype cloud within your organization
- Assess the risks of moving data and applications outside of your organization
- Achieve greater level of organization agility
Cloud Strategic Planning Service
ISHIR works with your key business and IT stakeholders to understand requirements and identify opportunities to leverage cloud computing to gain a competitive advantage, improve service levels, lower cost, increase revenue, preserve capital, and decrease operating risks. ISHIR helps you identify, evaluate, and plan realistic cloud options – public or private.
ISHIR’s Cloud Strategic Planning Service helps you:
- Build a realistic cloud strategy for your business. We start by understanding your business needs and challenges before we discuss technology or solutions.
- Develop a plan that gives you all of the information required to complete an internal business plan to quickly and cost-effectively implement a cloud strategy.
- Risk vs. reward analyses
- Business readiness analyses (gap analyses) and recommendations
- 24 month cloud roadmap that aligns with your overall IT strategies
- Financial analyses (ROI)
- A set of plans, architectures, and cost estimates as required for budgeting and planning purposes
ISHIR tailors our managed services to meet your requirements and agreed upon goals up front. Our managed solutions can support your business during transformational periods and/or provide administrative services during steady operating state. As your business direction changes, ISHIR can quickly adapt to your business needs.
Learn about our Microsoft Online Managed Services.
Virtualization Modernization Expertise
Moving beyond a modernization of the physical datacenter, we can help you virtualize systems, to reduce the number of systems you need to manage internally, thus increasing asset utilization.
Application Modernization Expertise
We can help you modernize your legacy applications by migrating it to the latest technologies and platforms that can adapt to your changing business needs. We can convert your application into SOA and SaaS based on your individual business drivers. ISHIR has architectural expertise to navigate the planning phases and can deploy the design with implementation and migration services while providing options for future needs. We equip you to support the new systems while retaining the intellectual capital in your current team.
Design, Architecture, and Implementation Services
ISHIR leverages best practices methodology to work with your key business and IT stakeholders to strategize, plan, design, implement and manage the most cost-effective, flexible, safe, and responsive cloud environment for your business. ISHIR has the expertise, tools, and methodologies to help you leverage cloud computing to lower cost, increase revenue, preserve capital expenditure, reallocate resources, and decrease risk.
- Align business and IT goals
- Meet budget and schedule objectives with rapid execution
- Streamlined implementation processes
- Save time and money by implementing your system correctly the first time
- Expedite time to market, enabling rapid scaling and the ability to adjust computing infrastructure to meet changing business demands
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.