Microsoft .NET Competency Center
Microsoft .NET Framework represents a major step forward for Microsoft developers, encompassing many of the object-oriented design disciplines and managed code innovations that have become popular in business application development over the last decade.
ISHIR has established a special Microsoft .NET competency center to embrace forthcoming trends in Microsoft technologies, ensure early adoption, spread knowledge and promote best practices with Microsoft technologies. Microsoft .NET Offshore Competency Center leverages this expertise to enable rapid, error free application development to solve specific business problem.
ISHIR’s Microsoft .NET Competency Center is staffed by trained Microsoft Certified professionals with applications development experience, knowledge and development skills in Microsoft .NET development environments. ISHIR has invested in training resources and developing best practices for application development using Microsoft’s .NET architecture. Currently the center focuses on developing and enhancing custom application using the Microsoft .NET environment. ISHIR has also designed and developed reusable frameworks for high volume transactions, user management, user controls and authentication, data management, multi-channel presentation management as levers like web services, .NET remoting and .NET compact framework on small devices to deliver inordinate business value for customers. This means our clients experience faster time to market while maintaining technological advantage.
The objectives of the Microsoft .NET competency center apart from raid development and implementation of projects includes:
- Building extensive experience on Microsoft Technology
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Technology solutions
- Providing technical solutions implementing Microsoft .NET framework
- Resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft .NET technology
- Nurture fellow .net development staff on Microsoft cutting edge technologies
- Establishing a forum for knowledge sharing among developers and architects
- Implementing the best software pattern and best practices of architecting, designing and development approaches.
- Building competency in chosen Microsoft servers, browser technology, Mobile and Cloud services
- Developing reusable components that can be used across projects to further improve rapid development timelines
- Conducting organization-wide training programs in Microsoft technologies
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Managed Partner, ISHIR gets early access to Microsoft platforms, software licenses, tools and technologies enabling us to deliver products and development services using the latest techniques and best practices that we can leverage to construct superior solutions. Microsoft Competency Center follows the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) as one of the methodology to deliver solution to client business requirements. Microsoft Competency Center also enables our clients to get the first hand experience on how best practices and solutions can be development using the latest Microsoft technologies.
ISHIR Microsoft .NET Competency Center expertise includes but not limited to:
- Microsoft .NET Desktop and Web Application Development
- Microsoft .NET Custom(Bespoke)Software Development
- Microsoft .NET Pocket PC/Mobile Application Development
- Microsoft.NET Application Maintenance and Enhancement
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Legacy Application Modernization or Migration to Microsoft .NET (VB 6 to VB .NET, ASP to ASP .NET)
- Migration or Reengineering of legacy applications to Microsoft .NET (Delphi to C#, Cold Fusion to ASP.NET and C#)
- Single source of technical know how
- Best practices of rapidly implement time tested techniques and solutions
- Faster time to market and implementation
- Reduced risk of technology implementation
- Overall lower cost of total software life cycle development
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.