Microsoft Skype For Business
ISHIR, a leading Office 365 consultant provides next-generation cloud communication services that connect people in new ways from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Skype for Business transforms interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners from today’s hit-or-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience. It also helps IT administrators stay in control of end-user permissions and policies while reducing infrastructure costs.
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications
- Communicate with external organizations running Skype for Business using IM, audio and video through Microsoft federation
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Skype for Business
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.