NonProfitToGo – Mobile Non Profit App Solution
Non Profits To Go mobile app and platform has everything you need to take your non-profits mobile.
Non Profit To Go was built with a mission that all non-profits, non-governmental organizations (NGO), churches, schools, missions, should have a mobile presence. You can have all your supporters, friends, members, partners, sponsors; missionaries interact with your non-profit organization via their mobile phones.
- Custom Branding – Regardless of mobile edition, our off the shelf Non Profit Mobile App can be custom branded. Meaning we can personalize the Non Profit Mobile App with your logo, colors, and everything that needs to be changed to make the mobile app to look truly yours.
- Events – people following your organization can now quickly look up your events, sync them with their calendars, read event details, speakers, sponsors, even get the contact info directly on their mobile devices.
- Push Messages & Notifications – now you can push messages to your followers on any device. People can now read your messages anywhere anytime.
- Sponsors – every non-profit gets substantial funds for their non-profit organization through sponsorships. You can now give your sponsors presence on your followers mobile devices.
- People – who are behind the non-profit organization, who are leading the mission, everyone can read their bios, mingle, connect with them on the social places.
- Steam Audio/Video – you can stream your audio and video content to everyone’s mobile phones.
- Social Feeds – Your blog updates, FaceBook, Twitter, feeds can now be seen on the mobile devices without going to multiple site locations.
- Social Media Integration – people spend more time on FaceBook than any other website, we have made sure people can share, comment on your social media places conveniently and make your non-profit more popular.
- Donation Box – Non-profits need funds to support their mission, what better to allow your followers to support you than giving them convenience to donate from their mobile phones.
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.