Mobile applications have made our lives easier than ever. We can hardly think of a life without mobile applications. This has led to the growth of mobile app development with more than 3.2 billion smartphone users globally.
1. React Native
Coming from the house of Facebook, React Native makes sure that developers can create cool mobile apps with fewer codes. Hence, the developers may have to spend some time writing the codes initially. But once done, you can run the codes in two different languages simultaneously. You can also opt for React Native tutorials to get a better grasp of the framework.
- React Native can provide consistent support with various 3rd party plugins
- This software development framework has an in-built Document Object Model (DOM) for detecting required updates in advance
- With React Native, you can enjoy uninterrupted integration with Java, Swift and Objective-C
- With a single code-base, you can use React Native on both Android and iOS platforms
- Prototyping apps
- Apps that you create for a limited period of time
- Event apps
- Typical eCommerce mobile applications
2. Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI is a powerful software development framework. Developers enjoy working with Mobile Angular UI as it comes with a set of robust UI components. Hence, developing a top-notch mobile application is way simpler with mobile Angular UI. This mobile app development framework uses a combination of AngularJS and Bootstrap. Hence, if you’re skilled with AngularJS, working on Mobile Angular UI becomes easier.
- Mobile Angular UI is an extension of the popular Bootstrap framework
- This software development framework is easy to comprehend and implement
- Mobile Angular UI is capable of turning templates into optimized codes
- One of the significant features of Angular UI is it can build component views for asynchronous updates
- Hybrid mobile apps supported by HTML5
- Native mobile apps with help of Native Script
- Client-side apps with Node.js
Vue.JS is a versatile mobile app development framework and developers prefer it for its high flexibility. The strong features of this app make it a popular software development framework.
- Vue.JS uses an extensive data binding feature for assigning HTML attributes, classes etc.
- There is a virtual DOM associated with Vue.JS
- You can create customized elements using the components of Vue.JS. These are reusable with HTML.
- Gaming apps
- Online tutorials
- Travel apps
- Consumer review portals
- You can run Node.JS on different platforms including Android, iOS, Windows etc.
- Node.JS has a fast library that accelerates code execution to a large extent
- You’ll never find a Node.JS application that is buffering data. In fact, it delivers outputs with much ease into pieces.
- Real-time chatbots
- Single-page mobile apps
- Video streaming apps
- Apps with a microservice architecture
Another powerful mobile app development framework that you should know about is Titanium. This should be your go-to option for building hybrid mobile apps. This software development framework helps the developers to create quick prototypes. Titanium comes with screen layouts optimized for smartphones, various UI components etc. developers find Titanium easier to grab due to its streamlined interface. SMBs often hire remote developers to assist them with Titanium development.
Many developers enjoy working on Titanium as it lets them reuse up to 90% of codes. That means, lesser cost and higher productivity. Developers often claim that Titanium has helped them complete and execute mobile app development projects within record time. To date, Titanium has built 75000+ apps.
- Titanium is a free software development framework that comes with a simple environment
- It can take you much lesser time to develop mobile apps with Titanium
- Cross-platform apps
- Apps that require first development and execution
Another mobile app development framework that has been creating a lot of buzzes lately is Flutter. Flutter comes from the house of Google and it is a complete UI toolkit specialized to build mobile apps. Flutter uses Google’s Dart programming language to create cross-platform mobile apps. Developers enjoy this software development framework for its high-speed and low-code features. In fact, hiring remote Flutter developers can also amplify your app development process.
- Flutter has powerful widget support and can help you create personalized apps
- Flutter stands out in the crowd of software development frameworks with its in-built material design and iOS widget support
- Developers can easily animate page content using Flutter’s top-notch motion APIs
- Lightweight apps that run for a short span of time
- eCommerce apps
- Gaming apps
- Machine Learning (ML) apps
That allows you to test and deploy the mobile apps on any device, as per your requirements. To top it all, Ionic has a built-in editor, to ease the developers’ jobs. You can also hire remote developers for a painless Ionic mobile app development process.
- Ionic has a cutting-edge UI that helps in the mobile app development process, especially when you’re using the latest technologies
- The built-in editor and easy drag-and-drop tool makes Ionic awesome
- Ionic is a powerful software development framework that comes with flexibility and stability
- Ionic has a strong global community support
- Cross-platform mobile apps
- Trading apps
- Fitness apps
- Cooking apps
- AngularJS helps developers with a comprehensive, two-way data binding approach
- Code elements are agile, simple and reusable
- You can develop personalized widgets with AngularJS
- AngularJS also includes some of the integral elements of mobile app development like switches, sidebars, overlays etc.
- Flexible and user-friendly apps
- Weather apps
- Job portals
- Video streaming apps
- eCommerce apps
- NativeScript gives you free access to all APIs (Android and iOS) and other templates and plugins
- The community support associated with NativeScript is remarkable
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Digital wallets
- Dating apps
- Expense management apps
Meteor also has extensive local storage to make the mobile app development process simpler. Meteor creates an unmatched user experience by removing all difficult server-side logic. That’s the primary reason why Meteor is a better choice as compared to any random cloud integration framework. You can also hire a remote developer to help you with the Meteor development process.
- With Meteor you can update new changes to a mobile device without any coding involvement
- Local data management is also possible on Meteor by implementing miniMongo database to an app
- Meteor can help you with the seamless integration of various front-end frameworks
- Prototyping apps
- Apps that require local data management
11. Apache Cordova
- Cordova follows a simple code base for all platforms
- Whether its development or testing, Cordova accelerates the whole process
- There are multiple useful libraries to make the app development process painless
- Android and iOS apps
- Apps that require rapid development
Very insightful and comprehensive post.
useful information, thanks for your post.