Front End refers to the portion of the website or any application that the user sees or interacts with. Given the criticality of rich user experiences, Front End developers become key to the success of a website or application. The Front End comprises of three main components-
• The Design of the web/application
• Overall user experience
• Front End development
We combine the design, the overall user experience and the development tactics in every stage of application development life cycle, thus ensuring greater productivity with better quality standards and rich user experience.
What we do?
- Designing of your application aptly, meeting all requirements of the web application
- Well-organized XHTML and CSS
- Utilization of widget development
- Responsive web design
- Solicitation of best practices to enhance web development
- Quality analysis and testing
- Custom development
- Image optimization
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Object oriented Jquery-JS programming
- Minimal HTTP requests through CSS Sprites
Platform and technologies
Related Case Studies
Related Blog Posts
Software development is a fast-paced, competitive industry. Change impacts a project's viability, market assumptions require validation, and project p...
Why India Still Has An Edge In Software Development Outsourcing In 2022, Despite Skill Market Disruption
The pandemic affected the whole world, straining several people in the working class. Fortunately, IT talent could work remotely and not just locally....
Developers are regularly hustling with the evolving transformation, i.e. "how software gets built." Moreover, programming pioneers face endless option...
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.