Give a STAR Start to YOUR Career Become an ISHIRite!!
Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager, Noida/Remote, India
ISHIR is looking for motivated go-getters who value collaboration and are passionate about their work. Technical professionals who can drive others to build software and can inspire team members will make our perfect choice.
- Experience in managing the delivery of iOS, Android (Good to have), rich web applications, .Net and Open Source
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting. Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
B. Tech/ B.E/ MCA Certified Scrum Master
QA Engineer, Noida/Remote, India
· Requirement Analysis of the change requests.
· Create High Level Test Specifications and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
· Analyze test data and test environments needs.
· Create and execute test cases.
· Do RCA around raised defects.
· Work closely with other stakeholders.
· Should be well versed with Testing processes.
Candidates are preferred from PAN India
Web & Mobile Applications Testing,
API Testing Tool
Test Case Management Tool
Defect Management Tool
Technical Recruiter, Remote/Noida, India
At ISHIR, we are always looking to strengthen our team by adding the best available talent. We’re seeking a LinkedIn Hiring Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various open roles.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in using LinkedIn, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle from fixing up interviews to negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, interviews & On-Boarding etc.
- Source potential candidates through LinkedIn and use appropriate sourcing strategies to ensure timely closures
- Interact with stakeholders/ hiring managers to understand the exact job requirements
- Prepare job descriptions based on the need
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source passive candidates is a must
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Should be aggressive, dynamic and result oriented
2 to 5 years
Sr. SEO cum Content Strategist, Noida/Remote, India
A self-driven and dynamic candidate,
- Who is passionate about driving qualified traffic to the websites through SEO and content oriented marketing
- Who has worked preferably in IT domain and has the right exposure and experience to work in a performance driven culture
- Who has experience of managing expectations and communication with key stakeholders and CXOs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be open to constant learning and sharing
We are looking for someone:
- Who has modern approach towards SEO and has moved past the old school SEO techniques
- Who believes the SEO is no longer about low quality link building and keyword spamming
- Who believes SEO is User-first, not Google-first
- Who understands WHY of every activity which is done under the purview of SEO
- Who believes Content is the key driver for SEO success
- Who has experimented with Content Marketing and Blog syndication and can think innovatively on her/his feet
- Who knows GTM, GA , GSC well enough and apply the inferences on projects
- Who can write decent and error free English, good enough to write creative title, descriptions and has an eye for picking good topics and reviewing content
- Who can drive and execute offpage strategies with the help of a team
- Who takes into account the importance of driving referral traffic
- Who watches the competition closely and take inspirations
- Who pays attention to conversion optimization as much he/she worries about bringing new traffic to the site
- Who has reasonable documentation Skills ( knowledge of Excel and Word)
|HR Manager, Head of HR Excellence, HR Success Manager, Global Head of workforce of the future, Noida, India||Base location Noida, but mostly Remote||Full Time|
HR Manager, Head of HR Excellence, HR Success Manager, Global Head of workforce of the future, Noida, India
About the organization
ISHIR is 22 years old IT entity with HQ in Dallas, Tx and ODC (Offshore Development Center) in Noida, India by the name of Borderlessmind Technologies. The pandemic pushed the world to think and go ‘border less’ and remote however we conceived this a decade back, much ahead of time. While our majority staff is India centric, in the last 2 years we have gone global in hiring talent and building global recruitment clusters. Our recruitment team is operating from multiple countries and hiring talent not only from India but also from LatAm, Southeast Asia, Europe, and US (United States) as well. We have pushed our limits to manage this global team and are still trying to get better at it. We need someone passionate about engaging, managing, and growing people from various functional areas, from various ethnic backgrounds and cultures and holding them under one culture-one value system.
What do we want this HR Leader to do?
The HR Leader role is responsible to lead the HR department of the organization and is extremely important and pivotal for the growth of the company. The person would be accountable to build a great employee experience, onboard employees and drive various engagements activities to maintain and enhance our culture apart from keeping the lights on for all standard HR operating activities. In this role, the person will consistently find opportunities, initiatives, and ways to ensure that we are the best place to work for people and we provide the best working environment for our company (even remote).
HR Leadership role
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute initiativesaligned with the overall business strategy and goals.
- Acts as a bridge between management and employees and ensures a constant flow of necessary information to stakeholders.
- Prepares and keeps a track of key HR metrics and KPIs like attrition, cost of hire, employee satisfaction score and updates management on the same.
- Resolves all people related issues and be the last neck to choke for everything related to people (personal problems, disputes, and legal issues).
Recruitment Top-grading, Employee & Contractor Onboarding
- Participating in the final phase of selection process of candidates, ensuring their cultural and personality fitment to the organization, and doing sanity check and the negotiations
- Creates a seamless employee experience and ensures employees (full time and contractors) have all tools needed to hit the ground running and support employees as needed, and processes are smoothly followed without deviations.
- Suggests innovative approaches to increase the onboarding rate by establishing constant connect with offered candidates.
Performance Management & Retention
- Ensures A Player Agreements and Score Cards are crisply drafted for each new hire and ideally handed over prior to onboarding, to set forth the clear expectations and rule out or mitigate any early doubts.
- Encourages RMs to provide timely and constructive feedback through real-time feedback and performance reviews.
- Ensures rewards & recognition program is being effectively adopted by managers to recognize top performers and help in promoting a culture of real time feedback.
- Leads the Career Path exercise.
- Plans for succession planning for key leadership roles to ensure smooth transition.
Learning & Development
- Leverages Strategic Coach, Traction, and Scaling Up tools to improve personally and make HR more effective.
- Organizes & conducts Coaching Initiatives such as Leadership Development Program, Life Plan Sessions along with Goal setting, Communication & Soft Skills sessions etc.
Employee Experience and Culture
- Creates remote engagements with employees to ensure we uphold our culture.
- Conducts various initiatives for employee engagement such as Incubation Exercise, Stay Interviews, Skip Level, Employee NPS Survey to keep track of employee pulse and act on the feedback collected.
- Builds a positive image of the company from HR perspective through various social media platforms like Glassdoor, LinkedIn etc.
- Builds a culture of accountability.
Employee Benefits & Wellbeing
- Gets a budget approved and manage the benefits.
- Plans for employee wellbeing initiatives.
HR Policy & Labor Compliance
- Maintains compliance with state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends industry best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance from time to time.
- Conducts periodic review of employment contracts to ensure necessary compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Takes care of all legal issues related to employees.
General HR Operations
- Establishes the company salary structure, pay policies, and work on the performance linked pay including bonuses and raises.
- Manages & recommends performance appraisals for all employees based on salary benchmarking.
- Reviews inputs for monthly payroll data, quarterly & annual performance payouts to Finance and ensures its error free.
- Manages employee exit and separation by conducting exit interviews and capturing feedback shared by the outgoing employee.
- Continues to stay connected with exit employee through ISHIR Alumni Initiative.
For more info about the JD kindly go through the Breezy link – https://ishir.breezy.hr/p/5953fb360dde-hr-manager/apply
- Proven working experience of leading the HR function
- Demonstrable experience of HR systems, policies and processes
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- High on Accountability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
MBA - HR (Preferred)
PHP Developer, Noida/Remote, India
We are looking for PHP professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. Incumbents who have strong technical concepts and are ready to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment will absolutely love working at ISHIR.
- To deliver good quality code efficiently in allocated time for PHP projects involving design, development and deployment of Websites & Web Applications
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- To handle the client communication independently
- To perform effective code reviews
- To guide and mentor junior resources
- To regularly write unit test cases
- Candidate must be excellent in WordPress
- Must know Custom & Plug-in development in WordPress
- Experience on any of the MVC framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP , Zend, etc is good to have.
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and is self-disciplined
- Prior experience of communicating with clients
- Excellent learner and easy to adopt new technologies
- Complex problem-solving attitude
- Able to read code written by others and optimized the same
Account- Based Marketing (ABM) Manager, Noida/Remote, India
We are seeking an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to join our fast-paced GTM Team. This role will focus on building new pipeline and drive new customer acquisition within our strategic accounts. He/she will work closely within GTM Team to develop and executive creative and compelling ABM campaigns, content, events, and experiences. This role will require a solid foundation in campaign planning, multi-channel marketing, messaging, and creativity to break-through and fully engage multiple audiences and stakeholders.
Our Go-to-market (GTM) Team is made up of sales, growth marketing and client success team members all working closely to expand revenue and acquire new customers. The GTM Team includes the following roles: Sales Development Reps (SDRs), Account Executives (AEs), Customer Success Managers (CSMs), and Marketing Managers.
- Own ABM strategy and execution to support new customer acquisition
- Develop 90-Day campaigns to reach, engage and nurture targeted accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to drive ABM opportunities through pipeline to close.
- Implement a multi-channel approach (digital, chat, advertising, events, direct mail, etc.) to engage and build awareness with key personas at targeted accounts
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing (content and product marketing) to develop necessary content assets and tailored messaging
- Measure, analyze and report on results, with an eye for optimization and performance improvements.
- Partner closely with the Sales Team (AEs and SDRs) to identify the target accounts, “big bets” and follow-up in a timely manner on those showing intent.
- Build creative approaches and customized 1:1 and 1: few ABM campaigns to reach and engage key decision makers at top accounts
- 5-7 years B2B demand generation experience (1+ year in ABM preferred)
- Solid email writing, ad copy, and messaging skills
- First-hand experience developing comprehensive marketing plans and executing campaigns
- Firm grasp of ABM strategies and tactics
- Experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation solutions, sales engagement tools (i.e., Outreach.io) and ABM platforms (i.e., Terminus)
- A strong disposition for action, along with a competitive desire to learn and succeed
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism
Full Stack React.JS Developer, Noida/Remote, India
are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
4 to 6 years
|Account Manager - Client Relationship/Engagement : IT Services (EST Shift), Noida/Remote, India||Noida/Remote|
Account Manager – Client Relationship/Engagement : IT Services (EST Shift), Noida/Remote, India
- Engage and Build relationships with our clients and extend the relationship beyond the people we engage with;
- Run the AM Produces (comprehensive practices and processes);
- Establish contact reports including QBR delivery, feature update meetings
- Drive Repeat and Growth Revenue with the accounts;
- Maintain and improve our CSAT and NPS
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Identify common questions, trends, and challenges: establish an action plan to improve knowledge retention for specific clients
Customer retention during the year:
- Identify potential risks and escalate immediately to the appropriate salesperson and your manager
- Provide updates monthly on important factors including if they are speaking to a competitor, recurring issues and plans to address them, how aware they are of our full offerings, and how engaged they are
Time Management & Efficient Task Completion:
- Ensure that all tasks are on track
- Be in close contact with both customers and the team
- Ensure to provide regular updates to clients and partners as needed and find a conclusion to every issue until resolved
- Prior experience in AM in a digital products company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Should have at least an undergraduate education.
- Experience with Tech tools like Slack, Google Apps, Office Tools, etc.
- Experience in a digital product development company, deep digital understanding
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
Full Stack Developer, Noida/Remote, India
We are looking for a dynamic Full Stack Software Developer who is hard-working, analytical, takes on challenges and is excited by the idea of owning the development of a new platform. You will support end to end design, development, implementation, and integration of a web-based platform we are creating to help us best serve our customers.
- Design and develop new features for optimization of our internal platforms and business tools
- Write modular code that can be effectively used in future development work
- Maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements for existing apps
- Consult with internal teams to define technical requirements, capabilities and guide architectural decisions
- Create project plans and documentation for new software
- Clear and consistent communication with management and project stakeholders
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting
- Back-end development in Node.js
- Experience working with a front-end framework (Ember, React, Angular)
- Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, Route 53, S3, API Gateway, EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices in web development
- Willingness to continually learn new technologies
- Open to code reviews and pair programming
- Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight deadlines
- Desire to take complete ownership of assigned projects
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with SQL is a plus
Salesforce Developer, Noida/Remote, India
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. You will work with a team of business analysts and developers to build our next generation of Salesforce org. You will collaborate with our Sales, Customers Success, Service, and Marketing teams to translate our business needs into effective and scalable solutions within the CRM. Your contributions will directly impact the growth of the company.
- Collaborate with analysts and operation managers to turn business requirements into optimal technical solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations.
- Maintain flows, data validation, Apex code, and other Salesforce processes already deployed.
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations already utilized by our Salesforce org, as well as assist in implementing, maintaining, and updating new and existing integrations
- Respond and troubleshoot related to apps/processes already in production on time with excellent communication through resolution.
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
- 3+ years Salesforce development experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Service
- Strong understanding of Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality
- Experience implementing Custom Objects
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excited to take on the challenge of being the primary in-house authority on Salesforce development
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.