Give a STAR Start to YOUR Career Become an ISHIRite!!
UI/UX Designer, Noida/Remote, India
- Collaborate with business and development teams to create solutions and define requirements.
- Create high-quality UX and UI deliverables to communicate the intended user experience such as screen flow diagrams, prototypes, mockups, icons, and UI specification.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Articulate design ideas, decisions, and rationale.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data from user testing and business analytics to make design decisions.
- Provide design support during development and assist with QA.
- Validate success post-launch through analytics and customer feedback.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer or similar role
- 3+ years’ experience creating interactive experiences with prototyping software
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
- Strong design capabilities around wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, and UI design
- Experience using requisite tools of choice (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Whiteboards, Post-its, Sharpies, and dry-erase markers etc)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Visio
- Knowledge of UX and UI design principles, responsive design, user testing, and A/B testing
- High attention to detail but able to work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be self-managed while working on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Portfolio of UX design work
Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields
Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager, Noida/Remote, India
ISHIR is looking for motivated go-getters who value collaboration and are passionate about their work. Technical professionals who can drive others to build software and can inspire team members will make our perfect choice.
- Experience in managing the delivery of iOS, Android (Good to have), rich web applications, .Net and Open Source
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting. Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
B. Tech/ B.E/ MCA Certified Scrum Master
Business Analyst, Noida/Remote, India
We are looking for a detail-oriented Presales Manager with a mindset to look at the big picture by identifying the client s pain areas/ business problems, actively contribute to client engagements for business process mapping and requirement workshops Work with clients. Responsible for assisting sales teams in the sales process and interacting with software technical teams for software estimation. Responsible for Software estimation, architecting solutions, assessing and defining project scope, and developing proposals in response to bid requests.
- Working with a sales team to determine solutions to customers’ challenges and supporting the sales team to present proposals to clients.
- Ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions and complete documentation including BRD, concept notes, functional/technical proposals, RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Experience in understanding and documenting requirements for complex and highly technical software development projects by writing user stories, user journey and application flows.
- Independently drive end to end presales, technical solutions, response, and estimation on opportunities (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Ability to conduct market research on Industry/competition/technology/domain and craft customized/differentiated storyline, keeping in mind the client requirements, business problems and competition.
- Experience or exposure or understanding web and mobile application development ecosystems.
- Stay on top of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technological solutions into the RFP responses, proposals, and SOWs Required Skills.
- Must have experience in leading presales solutioning in a company and working with large customers, large value projects.
- Working with the solutions architect/SMEs to define the right technical solution that aligns with the client requirements.
- Conversant with recent technology trends including new age technologies.
- Prepare and deliver Statement of Work (SOW) detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Clients.
- Can handle Discovery of the project with help of Solution Architect/Practice leads
- Well versed in Project Management tools like Jira, Microsoft Project Plan or TFS
- Business Analysis skills such as User stories creation and requirement gathering and analysis
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum framework
- Good experience in wireframing tools to map client’s requirements
- Good knowledge of Agile Estimation techniques, work breakdown structure and estimations.
- Knowledge of creating different kinds of flow diagrams and use case diagrams
- Very Good knowledge of writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of User Journey maps/plans
5 to 6 years
Senior Android Developer, Noida/Remote, India
We are seeking a passionate Android Developer with 3 to 6 years of experience. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. We can assure an exciting career for an incumbent who has worked with International clients and is an effective communicator. So, get ready to work on the latest technologies and create solutions in an open and dynamic work environment.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
B. Tech/ B.E/ MCA
Senior iOS Developer, Noida/Remote, India
We are seeking a passionate iOS Developer with 4 to 6 years of experience. We can assure an exciting career for an incumbent who has worked with International clients and is an effective communicator. So, get ready to work on the latest technologies and create solutions in an open and dynamic work environment.
- Manage all client communication independently and adhere to delivery deadlines
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams to gather requirements
- Develop Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability cases
- Bug fixing
- Improve application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Exposure in XCode 8.x and iOS frameworks
- Expertise in Swift /Object-C/OOPs
- In – Depth knowledge of social networking sharing
- Knowledge of parsing and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of APNS, Auto layout, ARC and Memory Management
- Must have worked on SOAP and REST APIs, JSON integration
- Experience in Gradle and/or Mavenx
- Experience in GitHub and BitBucket
- Knowledge of App Localization would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of any cross-platform tools like Xamarin, etc.
- Knowledge of Scrum
4 - 6 years
B. Tech/ B.E/ MCA
Data Engineer, Noida/Remote, India
We are looking for Data Engineer professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. Incumbents who have strong technical concepts and are ready to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment will absolutely love working at ISHIR.
- To handle the client communication independently
- To perform effective reviews
- To guide and mentor junior/development resources
- 3+ years’ relevant experience working in Business Intelligence teams
- 3 years’ experience developing & building applications to process very large amounts of data (structured / unstructured), including streaming data
- Familiar with data warehousing, data marts, and data lakes, including implementations in a hybrid environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships and support resources across company functions to achieve
- Results, plus excellent customer service and communication skills
3 to 6 Years
Business Development Manager , Noida/Remote, India
ISHIR is seeking to hire a qualified Senior Business Development Manager to help keep our revenue engine running through and be accountable for the entire team productivity. The ideal person must have in-depth knowledge and experience of a sales process, should be able to craft a sales plan, excel at lead generation process, relationship building, sales coaching and assist in closing deals. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate sales team to create and maintain a high-performance sales culture. An individual with a proven track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
- You will be responsible for ensuring timebound responses to inbound web leads across various properties, follow throughs, real time recording of conversations in Sales Force
- You will be the single point to screen out unqualified leads received from all sources
- On SQLs, you will work with internal teams and provide them with all meaningful information received through BENT criterion and take the discussion forward.
- You will be optimizing your and organization’s time in presales effort by using your discretion and experience in prioritization of leads.
- You will be process driven, highly disciplined and work off a Sales playbook.
- You will be responsible for higher conversion rate and your sales targets.
- An individual contributor and experienced IT Sales personnel with a knack for engaging tech and non tech savvy clients across various industries.
- You should have experience, demeanor, and maturity to hold conversations with C-suites.
- If you have sold in the US market, then we are going to love that part about you, and if not then we will settle with your ‘rest of the world’ experience as long as that is beyond India.
- We want someone who has done core IT selling in the past specially on solutioning and staffing side, however if most of your experience lies in product selling then we will have to excuse you.
- We want someone who is familiar with business problems and client challenges related to digital transformation and has a swift way of holding a dialogue and can act as a bridge between client and internal tech presales team and drive it through the funnel of sales.
- We would like you for your communication but will love you more for clarity of speech and brevity.
- Being from IT field, we would expect you to have awareness of latest technology stacks, project management models, various engagement models beforehand.
Systems Engineer / SRE (Site Reliability Engineer), Noida/Remote, India
- Design, implement, and maintain physical and logical Linux-based infrastructure on a variety of hardware
- Collaborate with development teams on solutions for products and features Propose and test new solutions when needed (Proof Of Concept)
- Develop utilities to automate tasks
- Provide support (during and after business hours) for existing products and features, including:
- Notification of incident status to stakeholders
- Incident diagnosis
- Escalation to appropriate team members
- Incident resolution
- Incident report / root cause analysis
- Configuring Python or Perl stacks (uWSGI, supervisord)
- LDAP management (understanding of LDIF and complimentary commands)
- Mail services: Postfix / Deovecot / amavisd (SASL, mappings)
- Administrating XenServer / Xen Hypervisors
- Working with Oracle Database environments
- PHP programming
- PCI compliant systems
- Using version control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Advanced Bash scripting (and knowing when to avoid it)
- Writing small apps in Python or Perl
- Using configuration management tools, preferably Ansible (writing roles, writing/running playbooks)
- Verbal and written communication (emphasis on minimizing misunderstands)
- Reading and interpreting code in various languagesProficient at configuring:
- Apache / PHP (multiple named vhosts, TLS)oBIND / NSD ( zone updates, BIND master / replicas)
- MySQL / Postgres databases ( secure installation, access management)
- File systems (LVM, NFS, ZFS)Pluses:
- 3+ years experience with RHEL (preferred) or Ubuntu derivatives
- Thorough understanding of:
- Virtualization concepts (level 1 & 2 hypervisors, OS containers, app containers)
- Basic distributed systems concepts (clustering, CAP, RAFT, erasure coding)
- Load balancing concepts, strategies, and technologies
- Networking concepts (VLANs, LACP, OSI layers, VXLAN)
- Application design (tradeoffs in monolith vs services, state storage)
- Deployment design (CI/CD pipelines, 12 factor app concepts, dependency management)
- Service meshes (service discovery, integration with applications)
Python Developer, Noida/Remote, India
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
QA Engineer, Noida/Remote, India
· Requirement Analysis of the change requests.
· Create High Level Test Specifications and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
· Analyze test data and test environments needs.
· Create and execute test cases.
· Do RCA around raised defects.
· Work closely with other stakeholders.
· Should be well versed with Testing processes.
Candidates are preferred from PAN India
Web & Mobile Applications Testing,
API Testing Tool
Test Case Management Tool
Defect Management Tool
Web Tech Lead, Noida/Remote, India
- Create stable, high-quality, maintainable code
- Be a point of escalation to assist other team members with technical blockers
- Adhere to the highest software development standards
- Mentor and coach other developers on the team
- Consult with US team on solutions recommendations for new clients
- Conduct code reviews for team members
- Assist with production system support issues for clients
- Oversee production deployments
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project(s)
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on in-depth software development experience.
- Experience supporting live production software with heavy user load
- Requires a strong computer science base with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Requires solid grounding in front-end web frameworks, with at least 5 years of hands on in Angular, React or Vue
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, NoSQL, SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Experience with API Gateways, Serverless, S3, SQS, RDS, SES, AWS Batch, AWS Elastic Container Service
- Experience developing highly available, highly scalable software.
- Proficient in Agile Software Development methodology, processes, and practices.
- Experience with NodeJS & Python
- Familiar with GraphQL, REST APIs and building a service layer
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to think on your feet. Not afraid to get on a whiteboard when needed
- Comfortable working publicly, doing code reviews and providing constructive feedback to less experienced engineers
- Must possess excellent analytical problem solving, and be good at troubleshooting
- Must be strongly opinionated on devops, and deployment techniques for production code
- Requires an in depth knowledge of branching strategies and source control techniques
- Experience with multi tenant applications is a plus
8 - 10 years
Technical Recruiter, Remote/Noida, India
At ISHIR, we are always looking to strengthen our team by adding the best available talent. We’re seeking a LinkedIn Hiring Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various open roles.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in using LinkedIn, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle from fixing up interviews to negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, interviews & On-Boarding etc.
- Source potential candidates through LinkedIn and use appropriate sourcing strategies to ensure timely closures
- Interact with stakeholders/ hiring managers to understand the exact job requirements
- Prepare job descriptions based on the need
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source passive candidates is a must
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Should be aggressive, dynamic and result oriented
2 to 5 years
Backend Developer, Noida/Remote, India
• Developing, and maintaining our new and existing web applications
• Be a persistent, creative problem solver
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
• First and foremost, developing software our users need
• Maintaining an eye towards security, scalability, performance, and maintainability
• Participating in a mostly remote results-driven working environment
• Designing intuitive and easy to use user interfaces
- 5+ years of professional software development experience. Either:
- o ASP.Net Core and Angular
- o ASP.Net Core and SQL Server
- Leading development of new applications
- Using the latest version of Angular
- Working on software in the healthcare industry
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to end-users
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills