At ISHIR we believe that Quality is a never ending spiral. It is a continuous journey towards improvement.
Quality to us means not only meeting but far exceeding the client expectation along with keeping our most valuable asset i.e. our team at ISHIR empowered and help them in growing. In order to succeed and deliver quality products and services consistently and continuously we have defined processes that are formed on the basis of years of experience and collection of best practices from the industry and from within the organization.
The organizations set of defined processes helps ISHIR to keep everyone in the organization at the same level of understanding and also bring in consistency in the work.
In our never ending quest for quality, the Organization has set different milestones which act as the motivational and inspirational factor to move ahead with more zeal and energy. One such milestone that we had set for ourselves was to achieve CMMI Maturity level 3. The dedication and the effort put in by the whole organization made it easy to be successfully
- Our size of organizations are about 20% among overall companies which got assessed in last year. Out of this approx 31% of the companies are at Level 3.
- About 8.4% of the companies has not been given any assessment rating in 2006
- About 33% companies were being assessed at Level 3 in 2006
- About 18% companies were assessed for Level 5 in 2006
- About 67% of the organization who get assessed are in-house / commercial organizations like us. Out of 921 such organizations 787 are non-US organizations.
ISHIR has defined the following Corporate Frameworks for improving the overall quality of the organization as well as aligning the whole organization in the same direction.