5 Digital Marketing Conferences of 2014
Why is it important to attend a few conferences each year? Well, for starters it’s a great way to see the hottest trends, share ideas, and gain a fresh perspective while having a good time and increase network.
Although, there are endless amounts of digital marketing conferences across the world taking place, but owing to lack of time, hitting the right ones are crucial. Below you will find some of the prominent digital marketing conferences platforms wherein you can be a part of the digital business in a much easier way.
- Social Media Marketing World is a great conference to attend not only for social media managers but it is a great niche for digital marketers as well. The conference is of recent origin and that is why it offers more progressive events with about 2,000 marketing professionals and 80+ sessions each year.
- Adtech is a leading digital marketing conference attracting professionals from all over the world focusing mainly on marketing and technology.
- Confluence – If you are looking to attend a conference that suits your pocket, Confluence is perfect as its single session is priced for $49 only.
- IRCE – If you’re feeling advantageous, IRCE is one of the largest e-commerce conferences. It is primarily a 2 day event consisting of about 20 sessions with which you will be sure to leave more knowledgeable.
- SXSWi – Lastly, being an Austenite myself, I could not forget SXSWi. It is known for covering a vast spectrum of technology, marketing and design related issues. What makes it appealing are the combined party tents from companies like Nokia, a fun networking atmosphere with free daily drink tickets. Be ready to taste everything in one trip!
So which marketing conferences are on your list to attend this year?