MongoDB is a free and open-source, no-SQL database program exercising JSON-like files with schemas. MongoDB or NoSQL is advantageous in handling bulk volumes of unstructured, structured or semi-structured data. It makes use of collections and documents.
MongoDB is a document database, which means it stores data in JSON-like documents, which is much more expressive and powerful than the traditional row/column model. It is most natural and productive way to work with data.
MongoDB has some of the key features as follows
- Allows for flexible and dynamic schemas
- Support for aggregations and other modern use-cases such as geo-based search, graph search, and text search
- Full ACID transactions.
- Two types of relationships instead of one: reference and embedded.
We provide the following services in MongoDB for our clients-
- Dedicated consulting engineer
- MongoDB Atlas Migration
- Development Rapid Start
- Performance evaluation and tuning.
- Fully-managed and highly scalable MongoDB Database hosting on AWS, Azure or DigitalOcean.
- Deployment of standalone, replica sets or shards.
We have experts who are flexible to offer complete solutions to match different app needs and development cycle stages. ISHIR ensures that your MongoDB performs fast, has high availability and scalability.