If you wish to get the best from your IT applications, you need to ensure that you engage with a mature service provider that has a proven and well-defined application maintenance methodology.
Unexpected downtime, application failure, increasing expenses and making business operations available round-the-clock – we know about all your application challenges.
These are all real and current challenges that most organizations face today. Unexpected downtime can cost a lot of money to your organization. No one wants LOSS!
So, how do you ensure that your mission-critical application doesn’t ditch you unexpectedly? Selecting the right application maintenance service provider who can cover your risks, ensure application availability, and help you increase your time to market is a great start. You need a software application development company which can provide center of excellence (CoE) in leading technologies such as Microsoft, Java and other leading mission-critical software platforms.
Here are some tips to find the right application maintenance service provider:
- Have they perfected their methodology for the gradual transfer of duties from customer’s in-house maintenance team to their offshore team?
- While there are variations depending on the nature of the application and the scope of the project, most maintenance projects need a proven well-defined approach to be most effective.
- The service provider must have proven methodologies to help break down the maintenance process into systematic levels.
- The provider is able to set goals to maintain agreed service levels.
- Based on your needs, budgets and the preferred engagement model, the service provider should be able to provide 24×7 coverage for application portfolios.
- The provider should have expertise in Microsoft Technologies, J2EE, Java, Open Source and several other platforms, databases, languages, software, and enterprise applications.
The Application Maintenance Methodology is accomplished in four phases:
- Select team based upon the execution platform, operating systems, software environment, business environment, databases, etc.
- Obtain thorough understanding of the business domain and a complete understanding of the application implementation.
- Configure the right maintenance model along with a gradual knowledge transfer to the offshore maintenance team.
- Stabilize infrastructure and the support processes.
- Obtain thorough understanding of the scope and complexity of technical and business issues.
- Distribute work between client and offshore maintenance teams.
- Provide training in the areas required for the maintenance team under the guidance of the onsite team.
- Schedule workload and system analysis.
- Acquire complete knowledge of application execution environment, operational knowledge, business logic and structural/design knowledge.
- Offshore maintenance team prepares to perform most change request activities on its own, including help desk calls.
- Client team to retain highly critical activities like change prioritization and version control.
- Provide steady state support.
- Assume entire maintenance operation, from versioning and end-user support, to help desk activities.
Optimize your applications’ performance with ISHIR’s mature Application Maintenance Services. Click here to explore more.
- Digital Transformation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.