Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates with Office and Office 365 seamlessly
Customer Relationship Management System or CRM is a technology that allows organizations to track and leverage every customer interaction to maximize revenue opportunities and improve customer loyalty. But these Customer Management Software and Applications does much more than just track customer interactions. It also helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. Ultimately, CRM allows organizations to better acquire, manage, serve, and extract value from their customers while improving operational efficiency—something that is critical in today’s economy.
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of easy-to-use, integrated and adaptable ERP and CRM applications that enable business decision-makers to quickly respond to market shifts, take advantage of new trends, increase their competitive edge, and drive business success. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online solutions are delivered through a world-class network of partners who provide specialized services and additional innovation to help customers excel in their industry.
Microsoft CRM (or Dynamics CRM) is a powerful Customer Relationship Management tool used by all sizes of corporations to track customer oriented activities within the organization. MS CRM manages complete customer interaction log beginning from initial inquiry till the end of actual sales execution. Microsoft CRM 3.0 provides extensive features for an organization to manage complete customer database along with multiple location and contact information
Microsoft CRM 4.0 was created to enable companies to standardize and consolidate customer information no matter where it is created or stored. From more reliable installations or upgrades to improved performance, more streamlined deployment and management, and enhanced security, Microsoft CRM 4.0 provides capabilities that will minimize administrative and operational costs and improve user productivity. Designed to provide a highly extensible platform, Microsoft CRM 4.0 can be easily customized to help meet the specific processes and requirements of your company’s sales, marketing, and service organizations.
If you want to learn more how you can get the capabilities of Microsoft Online Services very quickly, with little capital investment, without the need for supporting new IT infrastructure please fill in the form and contact our specialist for information on Microsoft Dynamic CRM Online Solutions :
ISHIR provides consulting services to install implement and customize Microsoft Business Solution CRM (Dynamics CRM) application. Our services includes:
- Dynamics CRM Installation and Configuration of Microsoft CRM (Professional & Small Business Edition)
- CRM Workflow Configuration and Development
- CRM customization using custom extension development
- Strategic consulting to implement CRM within your organization
- Assist setting up long term goals for CRM implementation
- Develop custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for CRM
- Integration with Outlook and Exchange Server
- Integration with Project Server 2007, SharePoint Technologies (WSS / MOSS)
- Integration with other MS Business Solutions products such as Axapta(AX), Navision(NAV), Solomon(SL) and Great Plains(GP)
- Integration with any other line-of-business (LOB) applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Applications
- Provide nationwide support on technical CRM issues
Microsoft CRM has several built-in modules such as Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Accounts Management, Customer Management, Marketing Lists, Competitors Management, Products Management, Sales Literature Management, Quotes Management, Order Management, and Invoices & Campaigns Management. You can extend the CRM application by creating custom modules called “CRM Extensions” as per your requirements. There are endless options to extend and customize Microsoft CRM tool as it’s even based call out feature is very well integrated with Microsoft.NET Framework based languages such as C# (C-Sharp) and Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET). Microsoft CRM extensions are generally developed using .NET Framework 1.1 and Visual Studio.NET 2003 IDE. Microsoft CRM also offers setup of Web Services that helps developer writing custom web applications to manipulate CRM data and integrate with other enterprise applications
Microsoft CRM Features:
1. Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook using Outlook Client version
2. Web Service based Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers
3. User-Friendly Workflow configuration tool for business process automation
4. Built-in Opportunity, Contract, Sales, Competitor, Campaign, Order, Quote Management Module
5. Easy integration with SQL 2005 Reporting Services to generate graphical and drilldown reports
6. SQL Server database support to offer scalable, multi-farm/clustered installation in enterprise environment
7. Easy integration with Active Directory and Exchange Server and provide seamless authentication for to corporate network users
8. Extensive enhancements and extension development using Microsoft .NET Framework using CRM SDK
Just like many other Microsoft enterprise and small business applications, Microsoft CRM is not a straight forward implementation process. It requires adequate technical expertise and experience to follow correct Microsoft CRM implementation guide and determine appropriate strategy to move forward.
All in all ISHIR’s teams are enthralled to have a robust system in place, to meet the unique challenges that every project has to offer. And that we keep improving our standards to beat our past records!
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.