Offshore Outsourcing IT Services India
ISHIR’s approach is to have a pool of specialized multi-disciplinary resource available to its Clients on a dedicated or as-needed basis. ISHIR organizes and manages the team, supervises the project life cycle and constantly trains and keeps the Team updated with the latest development concepts and technologies. ISHIR maintains the intellectual talent to meet the explicit business objectives and growing needs of its individual Client. ISHIR maintains an Offshore Development Center (ODC) in India essentially to provide cost-effectiveness to its Partners and Clients around the globe. ISHIR’s ODC acts as a virtual extension for the Client.
Why Outsource to India?
- Add Strategic Value – Outsourcing providers can customize the best solution and remain accountable for its implementation. Good partner will reduce risk and maximize the opportunity.
- Focus on Core Business – Free up your executives to focus on building and strengthening their company’s core business while have outsourcing partner to provide efficiencies and cost savings on the non-core functions.
- Increased Operational Flexibility – Brings agility to your business. Allows organizations to better adapt to market changes and customer demands. You can now redirect valuable resources more efficiently and strategically.
- Improved Service Quality – Outsourcing companies have attained high standards in Quality. On going training and skill update allows offshore partners to provide improved productivity.
- Reduced Investment – Ability to have world class service without having to make significant capital investments and manage processes internally or increasing headcount and fixed costs.
- Ability to Scale – Outsourcing partners can rapidly to match a company´s growth.
- Reduce Costs – Transforming fixed costs to variable costs and providing operational flexibility
- Access to Expertise – By investing in people and resources, Outsourcing partners can bring new ideas and innovation to help you succeed in a changing business environment.
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.