Inbound Marketing sometimes become challenge because you need to cover all the specific skills like search engine optimization, social media, content writing, pay per click, email marketing and many more to achieve exponential growth in your marketing campaign.
Whether you are opening a new company or looking for options to revamp your marketing activities it is really important to have good inbound marketing plan to facilitate lead generation for the business.
Below guide will help you to place each and every activity for your Inbound Marketing Plan in its place.
1. Define and understand your customer: It is really important to understand your customer whom you want to market your product and services. In first phase, you need to identify type of your customers, for which they feel attracted and how they communicate. It will be helpful to plan marketing plan in right direction.
2. Identify Marketing Triggers: After identifying the type of customers. It is important to identify marketing trigger for your services or business. For e.g. suppose if any company is selling office furniture what would be its target audience? Office furniture’s are usually purchased by offices, which are expanding their company in some other location. So these types of offices are target market or audience of company who are selling office furniture.
3. Selecting Keywords for the website: Up to this point you have already found out who your customers are and what they are searching for. So, now you have to research what are the terms or words they use to search your services in any search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Research some relevant keywords or combination of words which users use to search while looking for services similar to what you are providing.
4. Define your goals: To track the return on investment it is important to set some specific goals on the basis of which you can track the performance of your Marketing campaign. You can choose below mentioned pointers to measure the performance of the Inbound Marketing campaign.
- Keyword Ranking
- Monthly Unique Visitors
- Goal Conversion
- Sources of Traffic: PPC, Email, Blogging, Social Media
5. Make Content Strategy:
- Top of funnel Awareness: At the top level of funnel lead search for general information about the services.
- Mid-level Evaluation level: In the Mid-level, lead evaluates information why to go for the business.
- Bottom level Purchase: It is the final level and this level lead purchase the product or services you are offering.
6. Nurturing of Leads: It is really important to nurture your leads. Many times leads reach to final step of funnel very fast. But, due to lack of information in some initial level and leads exits. To hold the lead it is very important to answer all the queries asked by lead. It helps to keep lead informed about the product and services.
- Digital Transformation
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Open Source
- Managed Security Services
- Artificial Intelligence
- PSD Slicing
- Developers Corner
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Mobile Application Development
- Managed Hosting
- Microsoft .NET Custom Development
- Software Testing
- Microsoft SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Offshore Development
- Outsourcing Software Development
- Microsoft Office 365
- Non-Profit IT
- Application Virtualization & Packaging
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Cloud Computing
ISHIR is a globally diversified leading offshore software development company with experience and expertise in a broad range of services and solutions. With 15 years of experience in the IT industry, ISHIR enables cost-effective and dependable software outsourcing solutions. We have over 900 satisfied clients across the globe and matured to become an extension of their internal teams.
We are experts in the field of software development, web design and development, managed cloud services, software testing, application development services and customer software development. India is a sought after market for addressing software development outsourcing requirements for enterprises across the world. ISHIR offers the value add of in-depth knowledge of all the key industries combined with the commitment to innovate and offer next-generation technological advantage. As a renowned custom software development company in India, one of the key differentiators that we offer is to understand our clients’ business objectives and challenges and align the right technology to provide customized solutions.
Headquartered in Dallas, with global delivery center in Noida, India, we are one of the preferred software development companies with a unique combination of skilled people, world-class processes and robust technology. ISHIR has a successful track record of delivering hundreds of projects using various tools and technologies. We have delivered on-time and on-budget custom software development services and application development services. Using our flexible delivery models, we have ensured success in all our offshore outsourcing projects. We have added substantial value and savings for our clients, often exceeding up to 85%, making us a dependable offshore Software Development Company. As a front runner software development company, India, we ensure that we go the extra mile to maximize ROI for our clients and act always as a trusted advisor of our clients.