Microsoft Exchange Online 2010 Services
ISHIR’s Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices – while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.
How it works
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
How it works
- Work from almost anywhere and get automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts on the devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry smartphones**, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phones*.
- Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Exchange Online provides each user with a 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB).
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
- Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while you keep the rich, familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.