Microsoft Office Web Apps Cloud Services
You can now view, share and edit your Microsoft Office documents on the web with ISHIR’s Microsoft Office Web Apps Cloud Services. Using virtually any device connected to the internet view your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote documents online and make basic edits on the go. Share your documents with others, and make simultaneous edits to Excel and OneNote files in real time with great document fidelity and consistent formatting even when team members are working on a PC with a different version of Office installed, or on a Mac or slate device. And because Office Web Apps Cloud Services work with the Office applications you already know, your documents always look the way you want – from your PC to the web, and back again.
- View, edit and share content created in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote desktop applications online, from almost any device with an Internet connection.
- Provide1a common set of online viewing and editing tools to people who use1different platforms and different versions of Microsoft Office, including1those who do not have Microsoft Office on their computers.
- Ensure1a familiar experience by providing an environment that uses many of the1same editing and formatting features users already know from Microsoft1Office.
- Need a feature you don’t see in the Web Apps? Open documents in the applicable Office desktop application with one click from Office Web Apps to access rich editing features (requires Office Professional Plus 2007 Service Pack 2 or later, Office for Mac 2008 with Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition, or Office for Mac 2011 and Outlook for Mac 2011).
- Access1and view Office documents from supported mobile browsers.
- Simultaneously edit shared Excel spreadsheets and OneNote Shared Notebooks with co-authoring support1in the Office Web Apps. See the areas colleagues are editing in real-time.
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.