SharePoint Deployment Planning Service Vouchers
What is SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS)?
If you have an enterprise software agreement, you may have a voucher which can be redeemed for Microsoft consulting services from a qualified Microsoft SharePoint partner. In fact, you may have access to this consulting time and not realise it, Microsoft has reported that only 5% have been redeemed?
This program is designed to put your organization in contact with a Microsoft partner who will be able to develop customized SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 deployment plans. This flexible offer allows you to focus on relevant scenarios based on your own unique needs.
There are different packages which you can select from:
To help customers who have already deployed Microsoft SharePoint 2007 discover the value of upgrading to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, and build a customized migration plan.
- A comprehensive introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Thorough understanding of upgrade process as it relates to their deployment
- Awareness of the upgrade “costs” and benefits(immediate/future)
- A customized migration plan for deployed workloads
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Internet Business Planning
The last several years there has been increased customer demand for a unified solution that can provide end-to-end capabilities for managing the Web content publication lifecycle in support of globalization and localization of sites. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 provides a unified platform for streamlining brand and IT management while enabling individual agility for business users.
- Establish an Enterprise Platform for Web Content Management
- Increase IT Manageability and Efficiency of Web Solutions
- Simplify the Content Publication Lifecycle
- Integrate and Extend WCM Solutions
What is the cost?
All Microsoft SDPS Offers include 1, 3, 5 , 10 or 15 engagement days depending on the customer SA benefit level. The Microsoft SDPS consulting days come as part of your licensing agreement, so there is no additional cost. Furthermore, ISHIR is currently running a promotion for eligible organizations to augment the Microsoft SDPS with free ISHIR consulting. To see if your organization qualifies for this offer, please contact us and specify SDPS.