ISHIR has its state-of-the-art offshore software development center located in NOIDA, an adjoining techno township of New Delhi, India.
ISHIR´s facility incorporates world-class technology infrastructure with a focus on reliability, security and scalability. ISHIR has a comprehensive physical security setup that ensures all project documents, data, media and services are secure and protected at all times.
- Security guards controlled building access 365/24/7
- Video surveillance
- Smart Card Access
- Fire protection
ISHIR has a comprehensive physical security policy and setup that ensures all project documents,
data and services are secure and protected at all times. To read more about our Security Policy, click here.
- Internet Redundancy - 2 parallel reliable high speed (8 mbps) fiber optic lines from two separate providers (TATA and Airtel). In addition we have 4 broadband DSL connections from three separate providers (Airtel, BSNL, Reliance)
- Communication Redundancy - 30 Landlines and 10 VoIP lines from two separate VoIP service providers
- VoIP Connectivity - Microsoft Lynx based VoIP Unified Communication System being used across geographies
- Scalable Network Architecture and Systems - We have a gigabit network using state of the art Nortel Switches along with highly secure wireless routers from Cisco.
- Scalable Cabling Design - We have 15 year certified and documented cabling design and implementation from Alcatel-Lucent.
- Network Security - Firewall Protection from Cisco
- Real Time Virus Protection - Award winning Anti-Virus protection by Microsoft Forefront
- Cloud Based Infrastructure - Email provided by Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2010, Collaboration using Microsoft hosted SharePoint 2010, Web-based meeting collaboration by Microsoft Live Meeting, Microsoft Lynx and Go To Meeting.
- Latest Workstations - Latest workstations and laptops based on Intel Core i3/i5/i7 with 8GB or higher RAM
- High-End Servers - Intel Quad Core Xeon Servers with 16/32/64 GB RAM virtualized using Windows Server 2008 R2 HyperV and VMware
- Regular Data Backup - Daily and Incremental back up by Symantec VERITAS Backup Exec with media stored in fire proof safe along with offsite media storage. We also use secure and reliable online backup services.
- Disaster Management - Fully documented Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Regular Preventive Maintenance on Operating systems and Software
- 24/7/365 Power Availability - Two 300 KVA Diesel Power Generator plus one 60 KVA Diesel Power Generator for night shift and UPS.
- Licensed Software - Unlike our peers we are fully compliant with our software licenses. We also use open source software internally.
- Other Services - Comprehensive Intranet for the company, Project Management using Microsoft Project Enterprise Server, Cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) using SalesForce.com and Internal Office communication and knowledge sharing using Office 365.