ISHIR’s Outsourcing Approach is designed to assist clients get the best out of their offshore outsourcing experience.
This approach is well honed yet is continuously refined based on inputs from the “Best Practices” sessions held with the various clients at the end of each engagement.
A good offshore outsourcing strategy begins with the analysis of risks and rewards of outsourcing specific IT functions of your organization. While developing a strategy, we take into consideration the following:
- Identify your key business objectives
- Identify, select, prioritize IT functions
- Determine what skills to keep in-house and what to outsource
- Risk and reward evaluation
- In short, we help you determine if outsourcing is right for you and if so, how ISHIR can help you in going offshore.
After understanding the business drivers, needs and requirements, ISHIR will develop an Offshore Solution for the Client and present it as part of the formal contract. After identifying which of your IT functions are most suitable for outsourcing, our experts will help you:
- Develop a comprehensive action plan
- Determine how to move forward with speed and confidence
- Master Professional Agreement sign-off
- Statement of Work sign-off
- Skill set requirements and resource sign-off
Working offshore is totally different ball game, new rules, new issues and new risks. It is very important that you understand these challenges and have a plan to conquer them. Our expertise in this domain assists you with:
- Developing a comprehensive offshore migration strategy
- Organization structure
- Modifying existing processes to support the new arrangement
- Knowledge transfer
- Environment replication or transfer
- Talent Sourcing
- Offshore communication process and channels
- Offshore transition task management
- Transition is the time when your IT department is the most vulnerable. We ensure smooth transfer.
Governance is the key to a successful outsourcing initiative. Governance in an outsourcing setup involves putting a monitoring and evaluation program in place and deciding on various performance levels and deliverables to be measured. Our experts work with you and your team to develop monitoring and evaluation programs that best suite your business environment. We help you identify area of potential improvement, take certain proactive measures and derive an action plan for the future.
ISHIR has a proven Value Addition Model that defines a steady progress from being just a development partner to a business partner. As the relationship evolves, ISHIR gains sufficient knowledge about the Client’s products and services to identify and implement improvements proactively. ISHIR adds further value to the projects from the extensive experience in developing the best solutions. At the highest level, ISHIR works with Clients to achieve their business objectives.