We convert a design to high quality, hand coded, cross-browser compatible xhtml and css pixel perfect markup (themes, skins, templates)
ISHIR provides fast, high quality conversion of graphic web design into Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and its other extensions, as well as skins, themes, templates for Microsoft SharePoint, Word Press, Magento, Joomla, Drupal.
Reasons to Work with us
- We have been in business since 1999 and have been working with web designers and marketing departments all over the world providing digital production outsourcing assistance. We have worked on thousands of projects till date.
- We have large pool of employees working with us and we have high quality standards and process that provides you with markup language expertise.
- All web development and markups go through QA to ensure browser testing is thoroughly conducted.
- We continuously research and explore new methods, techniques and technologies to make our work stay ahead of the game in web development.
- We support a number of content management systems (CMS) and open source platforms to use your designs seamlessly like Microsoft SharePoint, Magento, Word Press, Joomla and Drupal.
- We conform to acceptable international quality standards. We are SEI CMMi Level 3 certified company.
- Our large pool of resources and our proactive account management and project management ensures we meet and exceed our clients expectations.
- We believe in effective communication. We use basecamp as a main form of communication to track history of each project. We also assign a dedicated account manager to each our accounts to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- We value feedback at all levels of our team structure. You can reach us anytime of the day and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), and even existing HTML.
How does it work?
Step 1 – Order: Client places the order with the Account Manager. Basecamp access is created. Welcome email is sent to the client.
Step 2 – Review: Project Manager is assigned to the project. He verifies the information provided and checks it for completeness. He reviews the design and the requirements. We may jump on a call to get our questions answered. He may ask to submit additional information.
Step 3 – Develop: Project Manager assigns a HTML developer to the project to code in HTML and CSS.
Step 4 – QA: HTML developer passes the deliverable to QA for browser testing. If any fixes are to be made, they are fixed by the HTML developer
Step 5 – Deliver: Upon meeting our quality standards, deliverable is zipped and shared on Basecamp.
Step 6 – Implement: In case, implementation of the deliverable is required into a web site or a theme / template for CMS. These additional steps are conducted.