Microsoft has launched a "cloud operating system" called Windows Azure, or the operating system formerly known as Windows Cloud. Windows Azure is basically a cloud services operating system offering development, service hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure Platform. It provides a wide range of internet services that can provide developers to build web applications in the cloud that delivers on-demand compute, storage, and automated systems management. Windows Azure provides developers with the ability to host, scale, and manages Web applications on the Internet through Microsoft data centers. It combines hosting and tools for managing service delivery.
Developers can build Azure applications on-demand using existing Microsoft tools like Visual Studio. Azure can be used to add web capabilities to existing desktop applications or to host completely cloud-based apps. In other words, you could build an online calendar or task management service and host it on Windows Azure, or you could create a desktop calendar that synchronizes with a web calendar. Or you know something far more creative.
Microsoft Azure Services reduces barriers to entry to creating reliable and scalable web applications because it is an open platform that supports both Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies allowing developers to build applications and services on Windows Azure using their existing Microsoft® Visual Studio 2008 or non-Microsoft programming languages and tools, such as PHP.
Windows Azure is a standard based platform and supports popular standards and protocols including SOAP, REST, and XML. Using the Windows Azure tools, developers can build, debug, and deploy to Windows Azure directly from their existing development environment.
Microsoft Azure is more scalable and developers have control of their environment and can specify their own performance standards while paying only for the resources needed for their applications. New Fabric Controller technology in Windows Azure provides developers with the ability to upgrade applications without interruption. Windows Azure Services includes tracing, logging, and monitoring functionality, giving insight into resource usage and performance.
In addition to Microsoft Online Services subscription Ishir offers subscription based Azure support services, Windows Azure consulting, deployment, migration, and web application customization.
Following are the key components of Windows Azure Services Platform offered by ISHIR:
• Windows Azure, for service hosting and management and low-level scalable storage, computation, and networking.
• Microsoft SQL Azure Services, for database services and reporting.
• Windows Azure's .NET Workflow Service, which are service-based implementations of .Net Framework concepts such as workflow.
• Azure’s Live Services, for sharing, storing, and synchronizing documents, photos, and files across PCs, phones, PC applications, and Web sites.
• Microsoft SharePoint Services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services for business content, collaboration, and solution development in the cloud.
If you want to learn more how you can get the capabilities of Microsoft Azure Services very quickly, with little capital investment, without the need for supporting new IT infrastructure please fill in the form and
Contact our Azure Specialist or Call 1-888-994-7447
Microsoft Windows Azure features include:
• Add Web service capabilities to existing packaged applications
• Build, modify, and distribute applications to the Web with minimal on-premises resources
• Perform services (large-volume storage, batch processing, intense or large-volume computations, etc.) off premises
• Create, test, debug, and distribute Web services quickly and inexpensively
• Reduce costs of building and extending on-premises resources
• Reduce the effort and costs of IT management
ISHIR is a specialist in Microsoft Windows Azure Platform. We are certified by Microsoft to help you take full advantage of Microsoft Windows Azure Cloud Computing Services.
We can help you with:
• Integration and Migration
Success Stories ISHIR Flow helps plan Portal strategyPortals are very much on the minds of business and government leaders.
"Working with ISHIR has been a satisfying experience for us. The ability of the experts to grasp the ideas and translate into software structures is praiseworthy"
Independent Software Vendor (ISV)