ISHIR’s Microsoft Office 365 solution delivers the cloud power to small to medium businesses
ISHIR, a leading Microsoft Office 365 consultant, delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of our next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online. Working with the tools people know and use today, Office 365 provides anywhere access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device – always backed up by robust security, reliability and control to run your business.
Is Office 365 still BPOS?
Office 365 is the introduction of new online services and capabilities, new user experiences, and new online platform capabilities related to the introduction of new underlying “2010” server software into Microsoft Online Services datacenters as well as other major new service and platform investments. The name may be new and includes new offerings, but you are subscribed to the same service – just significantly enhanced. It will just give you a lot more features and functionality once you make the transition.
- Access from any device your inbox with Outlook Web App, view and edit documents with Office Web App or join an online meeting with Skype for Business Web App
- Secure and consistent access to information from almost any location
- For extra reassurance, the solution includes a financially-backed Service Level Agreement for guaranteed 99.9% scheduled uptime
- Office 365 can help customers significantly reduce costs, and remove the distraction of deploying and managing on-premise servers
- With Office 365 data is protected with the highest standard of physical and digital security
- Microsoft Exchange Online has built-in anti-virus and spam filtering protection is designed to combat virus and spam threats
- Microsoft is proud to provide Office 365 subscribers with global IT-level support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procuring Microsoft Online Services
We can provide valuable information and assist you throughout the sales process.
Plan Office 365 with confidence
Deployment and Migration
Making the transition to a hosted service is even easier with a partner to help with implementation and the migration of your users.
Customization and Integration
Being able to customize a solution for your organization that integrates hosted services with existing on-premise applications is a unique advantage of working with ISHIR and Microsoft.
We can also help you provide managed services including, but not limited to:
- Business Consulting
- End-user training and support
- User management
- Office 365 Support
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.