At ISHIR, our culture attracts Top 1% talent, gives them an environment to focus on their unique abilities and thus bring the best out of them.
At ISHIR, each new hire embraces a positive work environment and protects our unique work culture. Over the years, our existing and past employees have helped us understand why our company has a great culture. The following experience is shared by our ISHIRites and thus becomes expectations from each new member we onboard.
- We are a Learning Organization and strongly believe in investing in oneself and continue to improve our craft. Our Purpose is To Become Better Version of Ourselves Every day.
- We appreciate everyone in our team is unique and at ISHIR we all identify and work on our unique abilities. We feel if we focus on our unique abilities, we discover we are no longer working a job, we are following our passions.
- We love people who are proactive (rather than reactive); and are adaptable, as being nimble is the need of the hour.
- We truly believe in leading by example, you will get to witness this when you interact with the leadership team.
- We take ownership and believe that taking action is not someone else’s responsibility, it is everyone’s responsibility. ISHIRites drive and lead initiatives with little or no direction.
- We have built a great degree of trust among our peers, team members and leaders. We are open, honest, transparent, ethical, genuine and fair. We do what we say and say what we do.
- We hold each other accountable for their tasks, actions and behaviors. We are forthcoming when we fall short and are comfortable with failure.
- We encourage people to try out new ways and experiment. Fail fast, fail forward is our philosophy.
- We inculcate the culture of real time feedback and this helps in reinforcing positive behaviors and course correction at the right time.
- Lastly, we believe in appreciating each other and showing gratitude. This helps in building a positive work environment.
We strive to do our best work with our core values to guide our decisions and actions, keeping us true to who we are and what we stand for.