Contract-to-Hire Staffing Solutions
Contract-to-Hire staffing solutions by ISHIR enables our clients to fill a full-time position after an on the job performance evaluation. It is an intermediate staffing solution where a candidate is employed on a temporary basis with an intention to be absorbed on a permanent role after evaluating his/ her skills and capabilities for a specific period. As an employer, you get tremendous flexibility in terms of monitoring work performance of a consultant prior to making a formal offer of employment.
ISHIR Contract-to-Hire solutions provide our customers the option of hiring the candidate after an initial 3-6 months on contract. During the initial engagement, our clients have the opportunity to review the candidate’s core skill level as well as ‘on-the-job’ interpersonal and presentation skills prior to making a hiring commitment.
Contract-to-Hire Solutions are offered on an hourly bill rate for the contract period which is valid till the date the consultant gets into a regular employment with the company. It may also be driven by minimum number of hours that the consultant must work as an ISHIR Consultant prior to conversion. Finally, ISHIR receives a conversion fee once the consultant is actually converted to regular employee status with the company.
At ISHIR, the process for candidate interviews, screening and recruitment is similar to that for a temporary employee; however the candidate will have a long-term goal, interest and involvement in the company. ISHIR is an employee centric company and makes investment in developing core as well as soft skills of a candidate to have a smooth sailing for a consultant from being a contract resource to a hired resource.
- Regular trainings during pre-contract period
- Focused on-demand technical trainings
- Constant upgrading soft skills
- Regular performance reviews
- Orientation programs on future technology trends
- Access to ISHIR SharePoint intranet for knowledge sharing
Contract-to-Hire staffing is gaining huge popularity due to the fact that it offers a Win-Win situation for the “Company” as well as the “Candidate”.
- Mitigate risk
- Maintain low attrition
- Reduce HR and operational costs
- Increased return on investment
- Reduced administrative responsibilities
- Flexibility to hire staff in core business areas
- Opportunity to train the employee to specific skills
- Opportunity to hire only high performing talent in the organization
- The model brings following advantages for candidate:
- Opportunity for on-the-job training
- Opportunity for potential permanent job
- Opportunity to understand potential role in the company
- Opportunity to prove their expertise and demonstrate skills
- Opportunity to work in different environments and industries
Get in touch with us
Either by phone or e-mail we would love to answer any questions you may have.